Format of the Workshop
In order to have an interesting and interactive event sharing lots of experience, we organize the workshop presentations as follows:
- Papers are presented by one of the authors. After the presentation a discussant starts the discussion based on her/his pre-formulated questions. Therefore the discussant has to prepare a set of questions and has to know the details of the presented paper.
- There is a slot of 30 minutes per paper.
- The author of a paper has 20 minutes to present the paper.
- After that, the discussant of the paper has 5 minutes to open the discussion using her/ his questions.
- Finally, 5 minutes remain for questions and discussion among the whole audience.
|09:00||09:10||Stephan Krusche||Opening & Introduction|
|Session A: Processes / Chair: Stephan Krusche|
|09:10||09:40||Jan Ole Johanssen, Anja Kleebaum, Bernd Brügge and Barbara Paech||Towards a Systematic Approach to Integrate Usage and Decision Knowledge in Continuous Software Engineering||#1||presenter #2|
|09:40||10:10||Martin Kleehaus, Ömer Uludag and Florian Matthes||Towards a Multi-Layer IT Infrastructure Monitoring Approach based on Enterprise Architecture Information||#2||presenter #1|
|Session B: Industrial Experience/ Chair: Andreas Steffens|
|10:45||11:15||Masud Fazal-Baqaie, Baris Güldali and Simon Oberthür||Towards DevOps in Multi-provider Projects||#3||presenter #4|
|11:15||11:45||Thomas Kurpick and Sebastian Melchior||Naming in deployment pipelines for SaaS||#4||presenter #3|
|11:45||12:30||Andreas Steffens / all participants||CSE: Industry meets Academia|
|Session C: Techniques & Tools / Chair: Horst Lichter|
|13:30||14:00||Konrad Schneid||Versioning strategies for developing new features within the context of Continuous Delivery||#5||presenter #6|
|14:00||14:30||Lukas Alperowitz, Andrea Marie Weintraud, Stefan Christoph Kofler and Bernd Brügge||Continuous Prototyping: Unified Application Delivery from Early Design to Code||#6||presenter #5|
|14:30||14:45||Stephan Krusche /all participants||Discussion & Summary|